Sunday 6 November 2016

                                       I, Me and Myself

Reflecting upon the strokes of my own reflection ,
I dwell hard enough to find the answer,
answer to my question of being I, Me and Myself.
Who should be answering my query, these lifeless beings?
this sun ,the moon, the stars,
oh these ones with mere handful of light,
and this one with a scar??!!

What do they got to their credentials,
so they could solve my query of purposeless existence,
Well that makes me ponder upon as to
 what they have got to their pronounced persistence.

Oh, this boastful ball of fire,
Regarded as the reverend sire,
The least it could do is 
Diminish the darkness through its 
soothing shine.
Atleast, "I" burning with the fire of revenge
have the power to sway away light from an 
innocent's life.

Oh, that muse of every poet,
scintillating bright, calm and quiet.
the least it could do is 
fill a remorseful heart with peaceful delight.
Atleast, 'I" devoid of any mercy and absorbed in hatred
have the power to overshadow lives with terror and fear,
can cause austere havoc and plight.

Oh,that cotton-bed full of tiny droplets ,
beholding close the message of joy and prosperity,
The least it could do is 
Drench us with abundant showers of palliative rains.
Atleast, "I" beholding cruelty at heart and a fragile mind 
can send tears rolling down innocent cheek,
can cause unmatched pain.

Sprinting tress,singing birds,
boundless ocean........
Powerless Creations!!!
Atleast  "I" can
take away the beauty of blossoming flower,
turn the demure creatures into menial vagabond 
And at last,
ask the ocean to absolve me of my "powerful acts".

Maybe now, I am realizing the power of
"me",
Maybe now, I am answered the question of 
"myself".
And now i wish i could be  a part of every of that 
"powerless being so "selfless".....
Anything except of being just......
"I,Me And Myself".
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Unexpected unbelievably exemplary side ! All the best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ...... it seems written by versatile poet ..... indeed , you are !!!

    ReplyDelete