Saturday 12 November 2016

Unrequited Desire

                                        Unrequited Desire

I envy the moon,that knows it all,
every secret of that wounded heart,has it cajoled,
Let me break-through the boundaries of that tethered soul.

Those flashing eyes beholding fables of affronted pains,
I see through them a carefree smile,veiled 
have you kept it,make me the palliative rains.

Captive held I am of that riveting smile underneath that heart-so-ached
Can't  you let me find my solace,
Can't you let me enter that forbidden place?

Have not all the endeavours that I contrue,
Apprise how much I pine to be a piece of you?!

Oh I am tired,
Can the consequences be more dire?!
Against me this moon has conspire,
Look,how it mocks its victory of my 
Unrequited Desire!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment